Contributors

Friday, March 19, 2010

my first post....

Hi!

I'm Mistral!

SO much has been on at Pandanda at the moment! The Calendar, where you can make events and invite all your buddies, The new spring catalog (I spent 2000 coins on stuff in there - and I'm not a member!) And last but NOT least, Zing is gone. :-(

There was another moderator on today. Bear Hollow was so full that there were 100 pandas in there!!! People were asking to be reported! (????) Everybody had to go to the fishing hole when they logged in - it soon became full to. It's amazing what one moderator can do....
Mistral

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    do you remember me?
    cyas
    im deepseablue3 on the game pandanda

    ReplyDelete

Please no swearing, rude remarks and please stick to the topic.

Thanks

BluIsGood and Bendyfriendy

If you need help with the "Comment as:" bit, click the drop button and choose 'Name/URL'. Just put the name you want displayed in the 'Name' bar. Leave the 'URL' bar empty.