Contributors

Friday, April 30, 2010

Best place to catch ghosts

Hi fellow pandaz

Just been in/on Misty Hill and after e few rounds of "The Ghosts of Misty Hill", I figured that you caught alot more ghosts in a paricular area. This area is near the forest entrance (by the "1864" tombstone), where they go in and out the forest. Normally I catch around 20 Ghosts (Im not very good!!!), butnow icatch about 30!!!!!

You have GOTTA try this out (same as catching bunnies near the bush in the middle of the Darby Field, where they like to hide)

Bugzyrox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Guys!

    Im trying to be rich! So when I get membership I can buy alot of stuff!!! I hope this works. (Witch I belive you guys)
    Thanks! Blue and Mistral no me.

    -Beaver5 P.S. Thanks! Your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Please no swearing, rude remarks and please stick to the topic.

Thanks

BluIsGood and Bendyfriendy

If you need help with the "Comment as:" bit, click the drop button and choose 'Name/URL'. Just put the name you want displayed in the 'Name' bar. Leave the 'URL' bar empty.