Contributors

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Todays News (11/04/2010)

Hi PD players!

Blu here! In case you haven't heard, I am poster and editor so if you see an extra bit (not a comment though) at the bottom of one of Bendy or Mistrals posts it's me saying something doesn't work. When we solve the problem the writing will disappear and also, I correct mistakes (spelling,grammar and punctuation)! That's the editors work! Also I post! And I also manage Mistrals and my band! Alot I have to do!!!! I dont know why I wrote this but I weirdly felt like it! lol!



Also as a special note for Lavvy,
we are sorry but it would have
been way too hard. We miss u!

YAY!!! This is a bit later. Lavvy is my friend again
and look at candys tree!!! (below) Click it to see it close up!

Blu

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just realised something. I was in the room when you took that picture and wasnt Mistral in there to?
    Lol I guess you cut me out with sumthin. Anyway see ya in pandanda.

    ReplyDelete

Please no swearing, rude remarks and please stick to the topic.

Thanks

BluIsGood and Bendyfriendy

If you need help with the "Comment as:" bit, click the drop button and choose 'Name/URL'. Just put the name you want displayed in the 'Name' bar. Leave the 'URL' bar empty.