Contributors

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Latest Pandanda news

Hi Pandas!
As you probably know Henry was on. I'm sorry I can't take pics! Anyway, so everyone who waited in Shady Glen, Henry was going from server to server. Funny thing was was that people where more intrested in the moderators!

Oh and I fixed the problem with Askme. Someone changed the password! Just a small thing: If you do change it the password will go to my email so I can change it back. So the password is again ok123.

The egg hunt is less popular now. Almost no pandas are nubbing the Easter Bunny. (Buy a mouse potion, go to the west market street, drink it, move your mouse over the bunny then press tab and enter. Easy!)

 Oh and I'm a member. So if you see a elite panda called Mistral it is me!

Mistral and windsurfgirl (and followme1 and Askme)



Hi PD players!

Its me BlueIsGood

I have just tried to get into Askme and it STILL wont work!!!!!LOL!!!
Can u ,Mistral, see if someone has changed the passwordAGAIN!!!

Thanks,

Blu

3 comments:

  1. Ok i will lol thanks blu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey blu it someone changed it (to daniel) again lol!
    Mistral

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff easter bunny is gone:(

    ReplyDelete

Please no swearing, rude remarks and please stick to the topic.

Thanks

BluIsGood and Bendyfriendy

If you need help with the "Comment as:" bit, click the drop button and choose 'Name/URL'. Just put the name you want displayed in the 'Name' bar. Leave the 'URL' bar empty.